is the authorial name for the world Sebastian
(probably) originates from. You can thank Anke
for the name.
There will probably never be any definitive guide to the world, mostly due to the fact that there are more people writing in the world than just Snog. And even then it's not clear if they really are writing within any sort of common world frame. That means a few things:
- Locations within Foxverse are mainly developed through improvisation. Feel free to. Assume it's a huge world. Deserts, oceans, all is free. The main bulk of stories so far seems to have been in areas roughly in the vein of lush, green forests and wilderness.
- Writers may add analogues of Earth cultures or whatever they like and make up nations and religions as much as they want. The naming themes so far have been somewhat Anglo-Saxon.
- Magic, adventure and intrigue have been very high fantasy. The generic high fantasy races (elves, half-elves, humans, etc.) are in use. Technology has not, so far at least, developed beyond what one might expect from the average fantasy book.
- It's very likely the world has some ways of connecting to other worlds. It has been unspecified so far.
Foxverse is subject to change and open to keep any possible conflicts of vision or inspiration away.
Some locations that have been mentioned:
- Markheim and its Academy 
- (Shii's home and her granny's home)
- The Forests of Chicken-Flavoured Doom
- Sebastian's natural habitat, the last vestiges of a once glorious behemoth kingdom/empire.
Some known denizens, or at least visitors (as nobody is saying all of these people are from this world/whatever):
has visited this place on a sabbatical because its profusion of half-elves
(and other half-things). Demons
refer to the world by the name "Occasionally a decision obliged to be made in a hurry is not the decision it at first appears to be".
Weft would probably like to visit. Sebastian's responses to the monk's tentative questions about his home have so far not been informative enough to persuade Weft he'd be welcome/allowed there. He would almost certainly enjoy being dragged there, however.