This article describes a Profusion or MoonBurnt member.
- Mutt-writing is like crack! must have more! --Vespers
Herm, occasional handles Mutt and Suitov, is admin of Profusion (in practice, co-leader) and webmutt of HHnet. Herm prefers gender-neutral or masculine pronouns.
Hellhounds, and black dog mythology in general, hold Herm's sustained affection. Ey has a lifelong affection for dogs of any sort and thinks monsters, red pandas, pangolins, wordplay, African Wild Dogs and wizards are neat too. Eir little brother is Slen. Ey is especially happy that eir full name is an anagram of "Hell Rover Bandies Geekisms".
Herm's literary genre of choice is a mixture of (usually softer) science fiction, comedy and fantasy, greatly influenced by the much-missed Terry Pratchett and Iain M Banks.
- Mastiff, grey-hound, mongrel grim,
- Hound or spaniel, brach* or lym*...
- --King Lear, 3:6
- From forth the kennel of thy womb hath crept
- A hell-hound that doth hunt us all to death:
- That dog, that had his teeth before his eyes,
- To worry lambs and lap their gentle blood...
- --King Richard, 4:4
Full listing of Mutt's topics in Twine
for a fuller list and brief discussion.
#607090, with a general liking for blues, greys, silvers and blacks, and a fondness for ruddy browns in animals
* types of scent-hound
Photo by Bart Klemensowski
wiki number: 1004