- But Wefty.. you ARE a kitty. You like high places, climbing, and jumping, you like to play with string, you're murderous and occasionally repentant but only ever AFTER the fact, as to be otherwise would be unprofessional.. and you sulk wondrously.
You're more cat-like than the entire history of cat-girls in anime and manga.. put together. --Vespers' [debauched lies]
has been incorrectly
- in denial
These are lies and Weft is not any of these things as will be definitively proved by the following 100% VERIFIED PROOF.
- Weft is not the slightest bit catlike. There are no cats where he comes from and that is how you can tell he isn't one.
- He also has no pointed ears, no tail and could never be considered beautiful and doesn't often purr.
- The counter so-called 'evidence' mentioned in the quotation above by Vespers are being twisted totally out of context and Vespers is clearly hiding something and is possibly a criminal.
- Weft is an average-looking normal male.
- If he wasn't celibate and devoted to his job, Weft would be straight. Very straight. He might even date women and everything.
- Weft is not romantically attracted to your character. Weft is not romantically attracted to anyone. Not him and especially, especially not him. And as long as he takes his medication, by the mercy of the Divine, he never will be.
- Weft is happily committed to his employer, to whom he owes a great deal, and accusing them of using shady conditioning techniques to achieve that loyalty is a hurtful insult invented by their enemies.
- Weft does not "just need love".
- Weft is not a nice person. He is a killer. He is sadistic. He fights unfairly. He's proud of fighting unfairly. He kills children, old people, ill people and weak people with no way of defending themselves. He enjoys this. What part of that don't you people understand?!?
- Weft likes cuddles on his terms only.
Weft did not write or dictate this page. It was written by a completely impartial, unbiased judge who is not Weft.
Will you people please stop adding more insulting pictures? One was enough and I'm beginning to doubt these are meant as "informative examples".
Japanese fandom-specific note
Weft is also not bishy.
"Bishy", short for "bishounen", is a term used mainly by Japanese animation/comic book fans and, in this context, generally means a pretty boy with long hair (although Weft's hair is short). Weft gets upset when called bishy. (He points out that he appears to be in his mid-to-late 30s, whereas most bishounen characters are either girlish teenagers or immortals who happen to look like girlish teenagers.)
The kitty doth protest too much, methinks -- Anonymous contributor