Interesting (OK, mostly funny) Quotes About Characters
- winningly treacherous runt (Weft in his blog )
- He's so adorable when he's concussed. (Anke in chat)
- Anke: [Xan]'s not entirely not mad, especially at the moment.
Snog: *cough* Sebbie has that effect on people. Guess it works doubly so when they're already distressed.
Sebastian has been called...
- any variation of mad, insane etc. by numerous people
- a rabid canine (by Helmine )
- charming animal (Weft ) (which is a more complicated idiom than it appears...)
- [She] was turning out to be a very, very fascinating grandchild, he mused. He had thought himself tricky, but the sheer ruthless drive within the elfin girl received equal amounts respect and, well, uncertainty. (Sebastian )
- Mutt: Well, he's a *young* dark lord and he thinks all he has to do is fold his arms, glower and smoulder and everyone will fall at his feet. An older aristocrat wouldn't behave as informally. *is amused by the thought of people even more formal than Ice*
Anke: XD dark lord puppy. cuuuuute. [...]
Suitov: [... F]or your information, any accusations of smouldering are misguided. Mostly.
- Weft: (sarcastically) Oh sure, adorable geek, right?
- If knowledge is a communicable disease, you get people like Suitov who try to pass it on out of spite. (Weft )
- He talks to you and listens and he's... aargh... so annoying. (Weft)
- When he's talking it makes you feel like you should shut up and do what he says. (Weft)
- He's funny in a not-so-silly way. He also makes sense. (Nico, )
Iceheart has been called...
- ...some primitive warlord and his riffraff excuse for an army (Weft, )
- Slushheart, Frostveins, Snowfingers, Chillbrain, Slightly-Cold-Liver, Meltyhead, etc etc (Weft)
- "She could fend off a wild rabbit and kill anything that stays still for a long time, also she can probably be calm and rational at things until they die." (unknown informant of Suitov)
Isn't he cute? Tortile has been called...
- [T]he snide dust kitten outside would gut us in our sleep. (Jaina Jade )
- Mutt: [...] Mr. Interesting is just going to sit there all protective-like unless someone else gets up.
Anke: Weft's not a kitty, 'e's a mamma hen.
Weft has been called...
- As far as Weft was concerned, she was small-minded, vulnerable and annoying. ()
- So exactly what is it that is so startling about this woman? She's insufferable, headstrong, serious, loyal and sufficiently - but not overtly - ruthless. After a mental pause the half-elf felt like sighing. Yes, that did it. (Sebastian )
Quotes about authors
- "Why is it that every conversation with you results in me looking up a term on Google?" -- coworker